Header Ads Widget

My Hobby



                                          My Hobby

By hobby we mean something which anybody enjoys during his leisure. It is a great source of pleasure and I mean everybody should have a hobby. My favourite hobby is reading book. I like this hobby very much because I can spend my leisure well by my hobby. No other things give me such pleasure as reading book. Whenever I get spare time, sit to read books. It enriches know ledge and roaders my outlook. Books have become my best friends. I have a good collection of books of various categories. I am to face some problems to satisfy my hobby. I try to collect different books for which I need much money. However I overcome my problem in various ways. My hobby my not bring me money but it provides amusement and removes my monotony of life.

HR_JUWEL

Post a Comment

0 Comments