Header Ads Widget

Write an application to your Headmaster requesting him issue you a transfer certificate due to your guardians transfer.



Write an application to your Headmaster requesting him issue you a transfer certificate due to your guardians transfer.

June 13, 2019
The Headmaster
Ramnarayan pur high school
Chatkhil, Noakhali.

Subject:- An application for a transfer certificate

Dear Sir,
Most respectfully, I beg to state that my father is a government employee. Recently he has been transferred from Dhaka to Khulna. Our residence is going to be shifted there very soon. So, I regret to inform you that it is not possible for me to continue my studies at your school.
I, therefore, pray that you would kindly issue me a transfer certificates and oblige thereby.
I remain,
Sir,
Your most obedient pupil
Naimul
Class- Roll

HR_JUWEL

Post a Comment

0 Comments