Header Ads Widget

A dialogue between two friends about visiting a book fair.



A dialogue between two friends about visiting a book fair.

Myself:Assalamu Alaikum.
Friend Walaikum assalam. How are you my
friend?
Myself: Alhamdulillah. What about you?
Friend: By the grace of Allah, I am well. Where dic
you go yesterday?
Myself: Actually I went to visit a book fair
yesterday.
Friend: How funny! But why did you not take me
with you?
Myself: Sorry. I forgot to inform you.
Friend: Who accompanied you?
Myself: Mumu, Jinia, Rusha.
Friend: Which book fair did you visit?
Myself: Bangla Academy, the biggest book fair in
Bangladesh.
Friend: How was it decorated?
Myself: It was decorated gorgeously.
Friend What did you see inside the book fair?
Myself: Hundreds of book stalls laden with variou
books.
Friend: Did you buy any book?
Myself: Sure, I bought as many as ten books.
Friend What did you enjoy there more?
|Myself: I enjoyed a cultural program there
participated by Imdadul Haque Milan, a famous
writer.
Friend: What is your thinking about a book fair?
Myself:I think it beneficial for the people. Actual
it is the storehouse of knowledge.
Friend: You are right. We all should visit the book
fair every year.
Myself: Thank you my friend.
Friend : Thank you also.

HR_JUWEL

Post a Comment

0 Comments