Header Ads Widget

A letter to your friend describing the picnic you enjoyed


A letter to your friend describing the picnic you enjoyed
Dhaka-1000
Dear Tuhin,
At first take my love. I hope you are fine by the grace of Allah. I am also fine with blessings of all. In your last letter you wanted to know about the picnic I enjoyed. Now I am writing about it.
It was winter vacation. I with some of my friend arranged a picnic to Sonargoan. We went there by bus. We reached there at 10. We refreshed ourselves staying at rest house. Then we began to roam about the place. We observed many old royal buildings and relics. This proves that kings and landlords lived there. We also took snaps of the ancient buildings and relics. At 2.00 pm we took lunch in a restaurant. Then we arranged different competitions like taking seat with ‘music’, singing songs, reciting poem, showing magic etc. The winners were given prizes. You know it is a place of great historical interest. It is also quite near to Dhaka. We enjoyed it very much.
No more today. Offer my regards to your parents and love to the younger.
Your loving friend
Naimul

HR_JWEL

Post a Comment

0 Comments