Header Ads Widget

Write a dialogue between two friends about the plan after JSC exam


Write a dialogue between two friends about the plan after JSC exam.

Myself : Assalamu Alaikum.
Friend : Walaikum Assalam.
Myself : How are you my friend?
Friend : Alhamdulillah. What about you?
Myself : Well. How are you going on the exam?
Friend : Alhamdulillah, very well and you?
Myself : Very well by the grace of Allah.
Friend : Now what are you planning after the JSC exam?
Myself : I am planning to pass this time having a tour inside the country.
Friend : Ok, it’s a very good idea. But why have you planned so?
Myself : It was a long cherished dream to me. Now tell me what is your plan?
Friend : But my plan is not same like you.
Myself : What is that actually?
Friend : It is about learning English.
Myself : What do you mean?
Friend : I mean, I will learn spoken English as I am somewhat weak in English.
Myself : It’s a very excellent idea.
Friend : Ok. What places will you visit first?
Myself : I think I will start from Bagerhat. First Shat Gumbuj Mosque, Khanjahan Ali’s majar and then Sundarban.
Friend : Ok. I hope you all the success.
Myself : Wish you best of luck.
Friend : Also you.

HR_JUWEL

Post a Comment

1 Comments