Header Ads Widget

Write a letter to your friend about your hostel life


Write a letter to your friend about your hostel life.
Feb 04, 2013
Dhaka-1000
Dear Tuhin,
At first take my love. I hope you are fine by the grace of Allah. I am also fine with blessings of all. In your last letter you wanted to know about my hostel life. Now I am writing about it.
Our school hostel is a two-storeyed building in our school compound. A strict discipline is maintained in every sphere of hostel life. The hostel in charge looks after the academic affairs of the hostel. He loves me very much. Other student’s of the hostel are very friendly and co-operative. The meals are pure and good. After all, my hostel life is very interesting to me.
No more today. Offer my regards to your parents and love to the younger.
Your loving friend
Naimul

HR_JUWEL

Post a Comment

0 Comments