Header Ads Widget

Write a letter to your friend about your plane journey


Write a letter to your friend about your plane journey.
Feb 05, 2019
Dhaka-1000
Dear Tuhin,
At first take my love. I hope you are fine by the grace of Almighty Allah. I am also fine with blessings of all. Today I want to share with you the feelings of my first plane journey.
We started our journey from Zia International Airport by an internal flight. I was happy to get a seat beside the window. I looked down from my window and saw everything very small. I was very amazed to see the floating clouds around me. We reached Jessore Airport at 10 p.m. It was an extra ordinary experience to me. I really enjoyed my first plane Journey.
No more today. Offer my regards to your parents and love to the younger.
Your loving friend
Naimul

HR_JUWEL

Post a Comment

0 Comments