Header Ads Widget

A dialogue between two friends about how to improve English


A dialogue between two friends about how to improve English

Friend : Peace be upon you my friend.
Myself : Also you. How do you do?
Friend : Alhamdulillah. What about you?
Myself : I am well physically but not mentally.
Friend : But why?
Myself : I have not done well in English in the last exam.
Friend : What is your problem?
Myself : Actually I am not interested in English.
Friend : O I see.
Myself : What can I do now?
Friend : You have to develop your basic skill on English.
Myself : But how?
Friend : You have to learn word, number, gender, sentence, tense, sentence patterns and others.
Myself : Has there any fixed skill to develop English?
Friend : Yes, there are four skills to improve your English
Myself : What are they?
Friend : They are listening, reading, writing and speaking.
Myself : What is most essential for me now?
Friend: It is practice and practice.
Myself: But I don't feel comfort in practice.
Friend: You should know that practice makes a man perfect.
Myself: Really?
Friend : Yes, Thank you.
Myself : Welcome.

HR_JUWEL

Post a Comment

0 Comments