Header Ads Widget

A dialogue between newcomers at School.


A dialogue between newcomers at School.

Tania        : Excuse me. I think you are a new comer.
Farhana   :  Yes.
Tania       :I’m also a new comer.
Farhana   :  Glad to meet you. Where have you come from?
Tania      :My father is a government officer. Now he has transferred to Dhaka. So, I have come here.
Farhana   :  My father is a doctor.
Tania      :Why have you chosen this school?
Farhana  :  You know that this school is supposed to be the best school in this city. The teachers are reputed and the academic system of this school is up –to-date.
Tania       :You are right.I also admitted for this reason.
Farhana   :  What is your aim?
Tania       :I want to be a dotor.And your aim?
Farhana    :  I want to study computer engineering.
Tania        :Thank you.Have you got class routine?
Farhana    :  Yes.You can get it from my diary.
Tania        :Thank you very much.
Farhana     :  You are mostly welcomed.

HR_JUWEL

Post a Comment

0 Comments