Header Ads Widget

A dialogue between two friends about a brilliant success


A dialogue between two friends about a brilliant success


Myself : Hi friend, How are you?
Friend : I am fine and you?
Myself : I am well and very excited.
Friend : But why?

Myself : Don't you know the result of my JSC exam?
Friend : Actually I don't know. Please tell me.

Myself : I have got golden A+.
Friend : Oh! Really?

Myself : Yes.
Friend : Congratulation! How have you achieved such a brilliant result?

Myself : It was for hard study and perseverance.
Friend : Will you tell me about perseverance?

Myself : Why not?
Friend : Please explain.

Myself : Perseverance means study with determination.
Friend : I am not clear. Please explain more.

Myself : I mean study to achieve a target and it is a brilliant result.
Friend : But is it enough for making such a brilliant result?

Myself : O, "No" There are something more behind it.
Friend : What are they?

Myself : Help of the teachers, proper guidance of the parents and above all determination.
Friend : You are really a genius.

Myself : As you say
Friend : Thank you my friend.
Myself : You are most welcome.

HR_JUWEL

Post a Comment

0 Comments