Header Ads Widget

A letter to your cousin describing your experience about the Dhaka Zoo


A letter to your cousin describing your experience about the Dhaka Zoo

Mar 02, 2019
Dhaka-1311

Dear Tuhin,

At first take my love. I hope you are fine by the grace of Allah. I am also fine with blessings of all. In your last letter, you wanted to know about my visit to the zoo. Now I am writing about it.
I went with some of my classmates .We went by bus. We reached there at 11 o’clock. At first we bought tickets and went inside the Zoo. We saw tigers, bears, elephants, monkeys, giraffe, pea-cocks, deer and many other animals and birds. It was an extra ordinary experience to me. I really enjoyed it.
No more today. Offer my regards to your parents and love the younger.

Your loving friend
Naimul

HR_JUWEL

Post a Comment

0 Comments