Header Ads Widget

A letter to your pen friend describing our National Memorial at Savar


A letter to your pen friend describing our National Memorial at Savar.
Feb 06, 2019
Dhaka-1311

Dear Tuhin,

At first take my love. I hope you are fine by the grace of Allah. I am also fine with blessings of all. In your last letter you wanted to know about our national memorial at Savar. Now I am writing about it
I visited National Memorial last month. Our National Memorial at Savar was founded to remember the memory of the martyrs, in the war of liberation. It stands for nation respect for the martyrs. It also stands for the achievement earned by the martyred freedom fighters for the independence of our mother land. The greatest significance of the memorial lies in the fact that the tyranny of the oppressors does not last long.
No more today. Offer my regards to your parents and love the younger.

Your loving friend
Naimul

HR_JUWEL

Post a Comment

0 Comments