Header Ads Widget

Write a letter to your brother advising to him be serious about his studies


Write a letter to your brother advising to him be serious about his studies

Mar 02, 2019
Dhaka-1311

Dear Tuhin,

At first take my love. I hope you are fine by the grace of Allah. I am also fine with blessings of all. I am greatly hurt to know that you are not regular in your studies. I am informed that you are mixing with bad boys. It has broken my heart. You know that our economic condition is not good. You are our hope. You should not hurt us this way. You should use your time properly. You should be regular and serious in your studies. I hope that you must follow my advice.
No more today. Offer my regards to mother and love to the younger.

Your loving sister
Naimul

HR_JUWEL

Post a Comment

0 Comments