Header Ads Widget

Your Father Informing Him about Your Preparation for The SSC Examination


To: gangrihoprivateacademy@gmail.com
Cc
Bcc:
Subject: About my preparation for the SSC examination
My dear father,
How are you? I received your e-mail yesterday. You have wanted to know how I have prepared myself for the ensuing I SSC examination. You know, our SSC examination will begin from the 21st November. You will be glad to know that I have prepared well in all the subjects except one or two. I have a good preparation in Bangla and English. I was weak in Mathematics. But now I have made a better progress in this subject. I have also prepared excellently for Physics. I hope to get A+ in all these subjects. But I have not yet prepared well for Biology. Don’t worry. I have more than two weeks in my hand. So I will be able to complete my preparation. I am still working hard. Pray to Allah for my good health.
Affectionately yours.
Naimul.
HR_JUWEL

Post a Comment

0 Comments