Header Ads Widget

Your Friend Thanking Him for Their Hospitality


To: gangrihoprivateacademy@gmail.com
Cc :
Bcc :
Subject: Thanks for your hospitality
Dear Tuhin,
I have reached home safe and sound. But I will never forget the happy days I spent with you and your family. Your parents took affectionate care of me. You and your brothers and sisters always looked for my ease and comforts . Even your neighbours were so caring to me. I was really enchanted by your hospitality. I really don’t know how swiftly the sweet days passed off. It was really really wonderful. The memory of these sweet days in your home will remain ever-fresh in my mind.
Convey my heartfelt thanks to your brothers and sisters, and my regards to your parents.
Your loving friend,
Naimul.
HR_JUWEL

Post a Comment

0 Comments